- Back to main F.A.Q: Billing and payment questions
- 1. What happens after I order an
- 2. Fees for my website are due soon
- 3. Account deactivations
- 4. My account has been disabled?
- 5. Billing policy.
- 6. How do I cancel my hosting account
- 7. What method of payment can I use.
- 8. Can I pay via check to set up
- 1. What happens after I order an account? -
- We will set up your account often within minutes
of receiving your order.
Our hosting service works on a prepayment system.
The login and uploading information will be emailed to the two
that you provide in the sign up form. (can be the same email address)
Hosting sign-up form
- 2. Fees for my website are due soon - Top
Fees for my website are due soon!
Do you automatically deduct the fees or how do I pay them?
Your account will be automatically deducted for the term that
up for and there is no need to do anything.
In the following days you will receive a paid invoice.
Please review your account from time to time to make sure all
information is up to date.
You may do so via your domain control panel.
- 3. Account deactivations - Top
- There are only 3 reasons we deactivate and delete
2) Spamming violations
3) Non-compliance of our policies.
We would ask that all of our clients to understand that just
as they must take measures to protect their business, so must
We provide hosting services for many individuals and businesses,
therefore it is necessary for us to establish Policies
that will protect both our company as well as those residing on
our servers. If we were to alter our policies
and guidelines for
each situation that may arise in the course of a month, the reason
to function as a business would cease to exist.
If your account has been deactivated due to non-payment and you
not fulfill the requirement of providing us on the day your billing
was due, your account will be reactivated once you provide our
department with a working method of payment using a new
Make sure you keep your account information like email addresses
and credit card up to date via your domain control panel.
If your account has been deactivated deleted due to spamming
you will not have the opportunity to reactivate your account on
We have a strict non-spamming policy with a zero tolerance.
All spamming violators are deactivated and deleted without notice
and option of reactivation.
- 4. My account has been disabled? - Top
- In the event we cannot charge your credit card
for the hosting fees when due, our servers
will email you warnings to bring your account up to date.
If you do not receive these email warnings your account will be
suspended and eventually
deleted of our servers. We do not send out special warnings or
make calls to warn you.
If your account is suspended you can provide new account information
- 5. Billing policy. - Top
- We require a minimum one-month contract. We accept
American Express, MasterCard Visa,Dicover/Novus and JCB cards.
Fees are due at the beginning of the hosting term.
You credit card will be automatically charged on the renewal date
of the hosting plan of your choice.
- 6. How do I cancel my hosting account -
- We do not accept cancelations over the phone or
via regular email.
If you would like to cancel your account please log in to your
control panel and send us a message from via "email support"
- 7. What method of payment can I use. - Top
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus
Sorry, we do not accept checks to set up an account.
- 8. Can I pay via check to set up an account. -
- We do not accept checks or money wires.
Hosting accounts can only be set up via a credit card.
[Question Not Answered?]